Thursday, September 17, 2009

project worries

This'll be my first update where I don't have a picture since my very first post. lol! Anyway, just felt like posting something. I was working on the illustration homework last night (the t-shirt design) & it looks great & all, but I'm wondering if it's gonna be okay. I did what Prof. Hill said & changed the silhouettes & fixed the words, but I'm still not sure if it's complete. I might just be over-thinking it, but I feel like it was too easy to finish. I've gotten quite good with the pen tool. :)

I thnk maybe the thing I'm really worried about it actually making the shirt & wearing it around, because it's a little...lewd? I mean, we only have to wear the shirt once to school, but if my mom sees it, she will be most dissapproving. I'll probably end up giving the shirt to my friend who would love it, but yeah. Maybe that's my problem. Well, I guess I'll find out tomorrow in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment